Private In House WordPress Training Course - Birmingham, London, Manchester, Cardiff & UK WideStop struggling with WordPress! Bepsoke training for all scenarios & abilities.
Sessions Last Around 4-5 Hours
Includes WordPress test website
1-2-1 & Group Tutor Led Training
Support & Access to Training Videos
Learn how to manage your WordPress website with ease.
All sessions customised for your knowledge levels and how you use WordPress.
This WordPress Essential Training Course Includes:
+ Over 2 hours of video tutorials.
+ A WordPress test website for 12 months. Try things you learn during the training without breaking your website.
Designed for website owners, editors and marketeers this one-day WordPress training course will give you the confidence to manage and update your WordPress website.
The main focus of the training is to help you create and manage content within WordPress. Learn how to work with images and other media and for more advanced editors we can talk about plugins, themes and how to back up your website whenever you want.
On top of the training you get access to over 30 tutorial videos lasting more than 2 hours in total so you can revisit certain areas of the training after the session.
You’ll also get a WordPress test website for 12 months so you can practice without messing up your own website. There’s also post training email support if needed.
The training lasts between four and five hours and can be delivered one-to-one or to large groups anywhere in the UK.
Topics that can be included in my WordPress course:
- Understanding the WordPress dashboard
- Editing your profile & changing your username, display name and password
- The difference between WordPress Pages and Posts
- A look at all the different post formats. Images, video, audio posts etc
- Categories and Tags. What’s the difference?
- Creating new pages and posts. An in-depth look at the WordPress content editor
- How to use the media manager. Manage images, files, PDFs and downloads
- Adding images to your posts and pages
- Creating photo galleries
- Adding video to your posts and pages
- Adding PDF and file downloads to your posts and pages
- Publishing and scheduling your WordPress posts and pages
- Managing and searching your articles
- Don’t lose your work. A look at the Autosave and Revision functionality in WordPress
- Managing, creating and editing navigation menus
- Adding, editing and managing WordPress Widgets
- Using the WordPress theme customiser
- Managing, approving and moderating comments
- Adding and updating WordPpress Plugins
- A walkthrough of all the various settings including General, Writing, Reading, Discussion and Media
- How to make any page your home page
- Understanding Permalinks. Changing the structure of your URLs
- Adding and managing Users
- How to backup and download a copy of your WordPress website
- Updating Themes and the main WordPress installation
Interested in booking a session? Get in touch for a no obligation quote.