Getting people from your Facebook page to your website can sometimes be a little tricky as Facebook loves to keep people on Facebook so the Call To Action button is a vital piece of the puzzle to help attract new leads, sales or bookings.
I’ve just done a quick count of random Facebook business pages and I reckon about 20% are not using this button. Setting it up takes less than a minute so put it on your to do list and get it done.
Why use this button?
As I mentioned above it’s a great way to get people from Facebook to your web property or app so that they can contact you, buy something or make a booking.
There are a number of different calls to action you can use including:
- Contact Us
- Book Now
- Call Now
- Send Message
- Use App
- Play Game
- Shop Now
- Sign Up
No matter what you sell or offer there’s a call to action button for you.
How to set it up
Thankfully it’s really, really easy to set up.
- Just click on Create Call To Action that you’ll find to the left of the buttons on your page’s header image.
- Select the type of call to action you want.
- Fill in the website address that you want the person to end up on.
- Select an App or Website for Android or iPhones (optional).
- Check what the button will look like.
- Hit Create Button at the bottom left.
That’s all you need to do. You can use Facebook Insights to track the number of clicks to your website and if you really want to get technical you can add Google Analytics tracking code to the link and follow people through your website.