As its Halloween I thought a day of scary SEO tips on Twitter and Facebook was in order and I’ve just finished posting all 10 tips.
If you missed them here’s a recap. Don’t try them on your website….. it may bring scary results!
- Fit at least 10 keywords into your title tag & 20 into your Description.
- Whenever you come across a blog leave your web link in the comments….twice!
- At the end of your page place 100 keywords in the same colour as your background so they are invisible.
- Set aside a very large budget to buy as many links as possible.
- Try to fit as many keywords as possible into your keyword tag.
- Pay for your article to appear on at least 1000 blogs all linking back to you.
- Build as many links as you can, as fast as you can from ANYWHERE!
- Make a list of 50 forums and post your link in each one every day.
- Make sure you get the same 5 keywords 10 times into every page.
- Make sure the title tag of every page reads ‘Home Page’.
There you go, 10 scary SEO tips for Halloween…. I hope you’ve enjoyed them. Only try them on your website if you want scary results!