Its the first podcast of the new month so that means a different colour graphic at the top of the page. This month its Pomegranate!
Here’s an in-depth look at my SEO & Social Media tip for the week ending 5th June 2015.
- Protect yourself from HashTag Bomb fail by using the definition link in Hootsuites search box.
- Look at the followers tab in Twitter Analytics to see more about your followers.
- Ignore the social media snobs. Its OK to schedule your posts but reply & react quickly.
- Video is really important. Make that move & create some video guides, demonstrations or just a quick hello.
- Your keywords or phrases should be what your visitors search for. Write content for what people want.
- Check your image sizes on Twitter to make sure they look good on mobile.
- If you sell stuff then encourage reviews. Its great for SEO, content and future customers.
- Make your photo’s interesting. Use real people & unconventional angles then use them on your social media.
- Cross link your pages so visitors can find things easier. Its also good for your bounce rate!
- Run a twitter competition. Create a hashtag & promote to existing & potential customers.