Here’s this weeks SEO & Social Media tips to help you create a better website and more ‘social’ media.
Thanks for listening, feedback is always welcome in the comments.
- Twitter usernames can be up to 15 characters long. Keep them short, memorable & easy to speak.
- The Google Panda update has started. Watch your stats but it could take months to roll out.
- Schedule social media posts. Not all of them though, and be there to respond.
- Don’t copy & paste manufacturers product descriptions into your store. Create something original targeted at your customers.
- Increase loyalty by offering customers rewards for engaging on Social Media. Not all the time but once in a while.
- Check your web forms to make sure they are mobile friendly, not too long & easy to fill in.
- How many posts per day? In a perfect world; 4 on Twiter, 2 on Facebook, 5 on Pinterest, 1 on LinkedIn
- “Views are my own” won’t always get you out of trouble. Encourage staff to create Professional Social Media accounts & pages
- If you’re launching a new site then set it up as https for a little bit of extra help in Google & more trust with your visitors.
- Start working on your Xmas pages now. Make sure Google has time to index and rank them.