Here’s all my SEO and Social Media tips for the week ending 27th March. There’s a bit of focus on mobile as we’re not too far away from Google launching their Mobile Friendly Algorithm.
You can see the tips first on my Twitter feed so give it a follow!
- If you’re in a visual sector like fashion, home wares etc You MUST be on Instragram & Pinterest.
- Your social media feed is like a radio programme so more great music & less ads!
- Make sure you’re ready for the Google Mobile Friendly algorithm that’s coming soon. Get mobile friendly NOW!
- Complete regular checks on your backlinks & look for negative SEO.
- Add the auto complete attribute to your web forms to make them more mobile friendly.
- Make good use of the pin post feature on Facebook pages and Twitter.
- Put your social media accounts on all your business stationary, signs & vehicles.
- Get blog post ideas from the questions your clients ask.
- Remember to listen to your brand & product names on social media to see when you’re talked about.
- Show there’s a human behind the brand. Say morning to your followers.