Here’s an in-depth look at the weeks SEO & Social Media tips from my Twitter feed.
You may hear the dogs paws on the wooden floor during tip 1 and 2…. she was pacing and wondering why I was talking to myself .
Enjoy the tips and don’t forget to follow me on Twitter for new tips every day.
- Every page is a landing page. Even the ones you don’t think of like 404’s, faq’s, categories etc. Make them count!
- Facebook launch Author Tag. Add some code to your website to tell FB who the author is & the tag shows in posts.
- Creating great in-depth content helps to target long tail key phrases.
- Create a voice for your social media that customers can identify with.
- Delete rubbish pages on your website. Focus on quality & not quantity. Google Panda will be refreshed soon.
- Use Feedly to monitor your industry blogs & easily curate new content for posting on Social Media.
- Google updated their core algorithm on 1st May. Look at Analytics & Search Console to see if you were affected.
- Check your Facebook Page profile and fill in EVERYTHING!
- Check your robots.txt file for errors & make sure its not blocking the code that creates your page.
- Create a disaster recovery plan for your social media. Just in case!