First of all thanks to everyone who downloaded my first tips podcast last week, it was a great success and they’ll be many more to follow.
Here’s all my SEO and Social Media tips for the week 16th – 20th March 2015.
You can see the tips first on my Twitter feed so give it a follow!
Here’s The Tips!
- Check your engagement with Twitter’s Analytics.
- Add Event Schema to your website to tell the search engines about your next event.
- Post a ‘like vs share’ picture vote on Facebook to increase engagement.
- Put Twitter card code on your website. You get a better looking Tweet when your page is shared.
- Invest in quality hosting for reliability and speed.
- After a redesign use 301 redirects to divert old pages to new. Don’t lose traffic!
- Add a call to action button to your Facebook page.
- Analyse your competitors links to find new places to promote yourself.
- Add your name, address & phone number to help your local search rankings.
- Hold a ‘Top 10 Twitter Week”. 2 posts per day on a specific topic for 1 week.