Its Friday which means time for another tips podcast!
Here’s an in-depth look at all my SEO & Social Media Tips for the week ending 17th July.
Here’s the tips:
- Asking questions on social media will help engagement & you’ll learn more about your followers.
- Plan to manage your content after it is published.
- Only 22% of businesses have a social media manager. Hire one now!
- Keep your navigation simple. Never more than 3 clicks to find something. Use MEGA Menus!
- Get some Google Business Page reviews. They may appear in the search results.
- Properly organise your Pinterest boards & arrange them based on seasons and trends.
- Use Klout to find influencers in your industry. Higher the klout score, greater the influence.
- Create socially inspired content for your blog instead of talking about yourself.
- Turn a blog post into a Facebook post. Post a good summary and use a quote from the post as an image.
- Keep your about us page updated & fresh. Say how your skills can benefit your visitors.