Its time for more SEO & Social Media Tips!
If you enjoy this podcast then don’t forget to check out the archives, download as many as you like!
Here’s the tips…
- Twitter finally removes 140 character limit from direct messages. This is great for customer service.
- Use a proper comment system on your blog. Disqus sends notifications & brings people back!
- Check which blog posts perform really well & write a continuation. Link the two together.
- Look at your competitors followers. Follow them & some will follow back. You’ve now got a more targeted audience.
- Lots of keywords in your URL won’t help your SEO. Think of the user & make URL’s friendly and descriptive.
- Use video on your ecommerce product pages. Search YouTube or make your own.
- Be proactive on Twitter and search out customer questions. Be personal & you’ll have a new fan of your brand!
- Write Evergreen content for your blog. Make sure it doesn’t age & you can repost it 2 years from now.
- Secure your social media. Use LONG passwords, 2 factor authentication & an online password keeper.
- Have a screen free weekend every now and then. No phone/social media/tablet/laptop! You’ll be refreshed for Monday!