Check out this weeks tips podcast. You can listen right now or download for later. Find all the tips first on my Twitter account.
Here’s the tips…
1. Make sure your shopping cart quantity boxes use up/down arrows on mobile. Much easier to change QTY
2. Decrease your Bounce Rate by cross linking & making your content more discoverable
3. Finding time for Social Media is difficult. Analyse your week & stop doing things that don’t work. Do Social!
4. Make a list of your BEST content & schedule it on social media over the next few weeks/months. Add new content to the list when it arrives
5. Create some downloadable guides. They hit many sweet spots including sharing, branding & link generating
6. Don’t forget your “Best of The Year” post. Get it ready to go soon. It could be the best images, products, tips or advice
7. Stop trying to target Google with your content. Target your customer instead
8. Twitter adds more options to its Polls. You can now add 4 options. Use polls to get feedback from your followers
9. Test your website & buy something from yourself on mobile. Make everything works perfectly for your customers
10. Spend time on your social media images this Xmas. Make sure text is readable & images are of optimum size