Its time for 10 more SEO & Social Media tips…. apologies about the voice, the first of the Winter colds has struck!
Here’s the tips:
1. Get October’s blog ideas ready. Write a scary/idea/lifestyle post for Halloween.
2. Create a social media content calendar for your Xmas campaigns. Be organised & strategy focused.
3. Its OK to buy & sell links as long as you use the nofollow tag. This will protect you from the wrath of Google.
4. Pick 5 key phrases you want to rank for & write a blog post for each one.
5. Mention your social media when at networking events. Follow new contacts & build relationships.
6. Use Schema Article Markup to tell the search engines more about your articles & blog posts.
7. Don’t fool Google into thinking your site is mobile friendly. You may get penalised in the future.
8. 29 – 34 year olds spend at least an hour a day on Facebook. If this is your market make sure you are there too.
9. Review your internal cross-linking process. Make sure you are helping visitors find more pages.
10. Don’t forget you can schedule Facebook posts. Keep activity going when you’re on holiday.