Check out this weeks tips. You can listen right now or download for later. Find all the tips first on my Twitter account.
Here’s the tips…
1. 84% of consumers use search engines to gather information for local purchases. Update your local details
2. Don’t make people jump through hoops. Give them your content right away without unnecessary clicks
3. If you use Alias domain make sure you 301 redirect them & use the Canonical link to stop the alias outranking the original
4. Put a Social Media disaster plan in place now. If things go wrong over Xmas you need to be able to react quickly
5. Try to deal with one main key phrase or topic per page. Don’t spread yourself too thin, target a topic per page
6. Find a voice or style for your blog & stick to it. Writing as you speak is a great way to get your personality over
7. Google Analytics turns 10. Search for goals, campaigns & Analytics URL Builder to make more use of this great free tool
8. Create a Social Media content calendar. Know EXACTLY what you’re posting over the busy Xmas period. Plan ahead.
9. Reading lots of blogs will help you become a better blogger. Study what works for others & translate this to your own blog
10. Create a buyers guide ebook & give it away on your website. Make is genuine resource & you’ll attract links & build trust