Check out this weeks tips podcast. You can listen right now or download for later. Find all the tips first on my Twitter account.
Here’s the tips…
1. Guest blog posting is not dead but make sure your articles offer value & don’t expect links!
2. Use your mailing list to get new social media followers. Give customers a reason to follow you & include all the follow icons
3. Focus your time on quality, valuable blog posts even if it takes time. Don’t ever just ‘knock out a post’
4. There may have been a Google update around the 19th Nov. Check your stats to see if anything happened
5. Mobile commerce is set to grow in 2016. Make sure you think mobile when creating content & test things out.
6. Create video walkthroughs, webinars & tutorials using screencastify.com. Great tool that runs on Google Chrome
7. Keep ideas & writing separate. Think about & plan posts before you do the writing. Never sit in front of a blank page
8. Google Penguin update not till next year. More time to analyse you back links and earn some new ones
9. Analyse your competitors blog content to see what’s working. Plan your content around what you know works
10. Not really a tip but….. Google has launched Santa Tracker 🙂 https://santatracker.google.com