Here’s another 10 SEO & Social Media Tips. This podcast will be the last one before a 2 week Xmas break. Hopefully back to normal on 8th Jan.
You can listen right now or download for later. Find all the tips first on my Twitter account.
Here’s the tips…
1. Don’t put your eggs in one basket. Generate sales & leads from multiple places. Don’t rely on Google!
2. Diversify your content on Facebook. Look at images, video. polls, links, long & short posts. Mix it up a little!
3. Don’t change your URL structure unless you really have to. If you do research 301 redirects
4. Look back at your most popular blog posts of 2015. What worked? Is there a pattern? Rinse & repeat!
5. Twitter announces full sizes images. You won’t need to edit quite so much but still check before posting
6. Give your About Us page a bit of love. Include a brief history, mission statement & photo’s of the team
7. SEO is very much a part of Marketing. Optimise ALL your web copy & take advantage of new techniques
8. Facebook have a bunch of video tools. Add thumbnails, schedule video, set expiry dates & add captions
9. Keep your website simple. Don’t reinvent the wheel. Successful website all look the same because it works
10. Improve your ecommerce website navigation by using Mega Menus. Design a good looking navigation area. Include images