For the first podcast of the New Year I’m taking a quick look at 10 essential things you should be doing in 2016 to take your website and social media to the next level.
You can listen right now or download for later. Find all the tips first on my Twitter account.
Here’s the tips…
1. Spend more time on your META Titles Tags. People react & click on them!
2. Start using Social Media as a customer support channel.
3. Test your website out on a mobile phone. Spot issues & fix them.
4. If you are Business to Business use Instagram more & be creative.
5. Write better product descriptions. Sell benefits and don’t just mention features.
6. Be proactive on Social Media. Search out new connections & engage.
7. Reduce the amount of blog posts you write but increase quality & length.
8. Perform a Social Media Audit and get rid of platforms that are not working.
9. Investigate Google’s Data Highlighter and see if it can help your business.
10. Develop a website & Social Media content calendar to save you time & make life easy.